Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager, Central London, £33k - £38k
Great opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with great client handling skills to work on three busy accounts. You will be working on a mixture of integrated campaigns, so experience with digital and email marketing would be ideal..
Senior Account Manager – The role
- You will be part of a team of 4, reporting into a Senior Account Director.
- You will be working on a mixture of integrated campaigns, including DM and eCRM campaigns.
- You will work across 3 accounts.
- You must thrive on over-delivery to the clients in every aspect of your role and focus on becoming indispensable to them.
- You need to have a real thirst of producing excellent creative work, focus on delivering work on time and on budget, but in an organised manner.
Senior Marketing Manager – Skills and experience
- You should be used to work on a busy high profile account.
- You need to be able to cope well under pressure and manage multiple work streams across clients at the same time.
- You need to have a can-do attitude.
- You need to have an outgoing personality, consistently demonstrate proactivity, drive and enthusiasm.
- You need to engage and communicate brilliantly with people internally and externally.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Check http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/torjobs for the full range of my latest jobs.