Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100
Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency
£60k - £65k - NP100
This is an opportunity for a well educated, strategically minded healthcare advertising professional to join one of the industry giants. you will head up an existing team of three account handlers (SAM, SAE and AE) working on a number of large corporate accounts including a global clinical research organisation and a ‘Managed Access’ provider.
Your role is to provide strategic counsel to shape clients' brands and
businesses, and to maximise new business opportunities. With responsibility for converting client briefs into creative, effective and profitable advertising ideas, you will be a key driver for the corporate business unit, developing long-term relationships with clients and building the agency’s global reputation.
You will oversee and implement an incredibly diverse range of projects:
- Internal & external communication plans:
- Global conference activities
- Media / PR strategy
- Implementation and the development of core marketing materials
- Business development support materials
- HR activities
- Internal campaign launch materials
The ideal candidate will have a medical science degree, bundles of healthcare advertising experience and corporate communication experience that may have been gained from working client-side.You should be able to inspire clients across a multi-channel platform and demonstrate the following:
- An impressive track record of new business wins, through pitches and the organic growth of existing business
- A history of building relationships with clients at the most senior level
- A proven track record of delivering award-winning, effective creative work
- Experience of working with local affiliates to implement global campaigns
- Confidence in managing significant financial budgets and negotiating agency remuneration contracts
- A record of leading high performing account handling teams: conducting performance reviews with staff, coaching, and implementing learning and development plans
The agency is based in an affluent area and are situated in a beautiful building brimming with colour and boasting a vibrant feel. Their team of around 90 devise quality strategies and design award winning creative work across a diverse client list. There is also a lengthy list of benefits which make this role even more attractive.
If you feel this role could be for you then please apply via the vacancy's link.
- 31 August 2014
- 30 September 2014
- Agency, Advertising / Creative Agency, Design / Branding Agency, Digital Agency, Integrated Agency, Strategy / Innovation / Insight, Marketing Agency, Client Side / In-house, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals
- Account / Strategic Planning, Account Management, Brand Management, Business Development, Campaign Management, Channel Marketing, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, Database Marketing, Design, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Production, Project Management, Public Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Specialist, friendly and independently run Marketing, Creative and Sales recruitment agency in London, Home Counties and the Midlands.
More jobs like this
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Public Relations Agency jobs in Surrey
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Public Relations Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Surrey
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Public Relations Design / Branding Agency jobs in Surrey
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Public Relations Digital Agency jobs in Surrey
- Senior Management / Board / CEO Retail Public Relations Integrated Agency jobs in Surrey