Do you have a successful track record of managing high profile multichannel B2C marketing campaigns and media agencies? Then read on. The job of Marketing Manager based in Central London is a truly unique opportunity for an innovative Marketing Manager or Account Director to roll out a high profile consumer engagement campaign in the environmental sector.
Marketing Manager - Services - £40,000 - London
My client is a not-for-profit organisation in the environmental sector. Operating like a start-up company you will be joining the marketing team in its infancy and be part of the UK's biggest launch in the environmental sector.
As one of a team of 3 marketing managers you will
- Set the strategic direction with a focus on media and advertising
- Plan, develop and manage a multichannel, nation wide B2C marketing campaign running up to 2020
- Manage the media agency
- Manage the evaluation and analysis of the campaign
To be able to perform in the job of Marketing Manager based in Central London you MUST have
- Proven track record of planning big budget, high profile advertising campaigns using a range of different media
- Experience of having managed large media agencies
- Excellent understanding of marketing 'behavioural change'
- Outstanding project management skills
- Commercial marketing experience is paramount.
The successful candidate could come from an agency or an inhouse team and is likely to have a track record of developing and running high profile media campaigns for the Department of Health, FMCG, Financial Services or retail.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website (www.stopgap.co.uk) and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Stopgap - for a Positively Different Experience.