Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive
My client is an integrated agency in Buckinghamshire and they are currently looking for a national automotive dealer consultant. You will need to be in the office in the High Wycombe area for 2 days a week and the rest of the time you will be on the road.
Your role as Dealer Consultant is to develop productive relationships with dealers across the network and gain business through delivering an excellent first line marketing service which meets and exceeds the Dealer’s expectations. Your primary role will be working with the team to plan and execute Dealer marketing activities.
As dealer consultant you will be expected to:
Understand the Dealers market place, researching competitor’s activity and key trends within the industry Identify Dealer network requirements and ensure that their needs are driven through to the campaign team Develop ideas to engage dealers using existing assets e.g email bundle Maintain excellent levels of Dealer satisfaction and show a passion for their business Have an excellent understanding and appreciation of the agency's service offering Ensure that jobs are produced to budget ensuring issues are dealt with promptly You will have a number of years experience as a dealer consultant and will have the following personal attributes:
Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude Have a sense of urgency without comprising quality Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail Ability to self motivate
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Digital Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Direct Marketing Agency jobs in Berkshire
- Management/Mid – Level B2C Campaign Management Integrated Agency jobs in Berkshire