Account Executive - London - £25k
This media agency is part of a rapidly growing global network and they pride themselves on smart planning with plenty resource at all levels to deliver it.
Staff retention rates are second to none because they really do look after their people and offer unparalleled career development opportunities. It’s a great place to work.
This role involves taking responsibility for the day to day progress of given projects at the early stages and (with guidance) collect and compile all relevant data and information inputs and begin to analyse, interpret and summarise. Key Responsibilities:
• Proactively manage the overall preparation and delivery of regular deliverables from local teams
• Check any data for accuracy and ensure well presented work at all times.
• Liaise with local Havas teams on any reporting issues and requests. Forming an effective professional relationship with relevant planners.
• Stand alone research based or investigative projects.
The ideal candidate will have media agency experience and would have developed an understanding of the media planning process and media’s role as part of the advertising process. Key Skills:
• A passion and interest for international markets, media topics and dedication to accuracy, organisations and timeliness in delivery
• Experience or an interest in the entertainment and FMCG sectors would be an advantage
• He/she will have experience of accurately collecting/collating data with an ability to interpret and analyse
• Written and presentation skills
• Numeracy and data handling skills
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
Apply for Account Executive
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.