Salary: to £30K
A fashion brand are looking for a forward-thinking and resourceful Marketing Coordinator to look after all marketing activity across social media, local and online.
Working closely with the Founders, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing sales both online and instore, with the role encompassing;
- All aspects of local marketing – working and building relationships with local businesses, publications
- Creating and driving campaign strategy execution across online, social and instore (POS and 4-walls marketing)
- Managing brand social feeds, writing blog pieces and newsletters, managing email lists and marketing database
- Managing events and production activities – blogger events, fashion shoots, interviews and write-ups
- Maintain website appearance, manage any tweaks and monitor online customer flow via Google analytics.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker with previous successful marketing experience across social media and local marketing.
You will have natural ability to build rapport with a diverse range of people, fostering excellent working relationships and creating brand loyalty.
Completely at ease with all social media platforms, you will have a good understanding of Google analytics and be familiar using Adobe Photoshop.
Strong copywriting ability is essential, with the ability to adapt copy to different audiences.
You will demonstrate meticulous organisational ability and a level-head for working to deadlines.
- 03 September 2014
- 03 October 2014
- Account / Strategic Planning, Brand Management, Communications, Copywriting, Creative, Design, E-Commerce, Editorial / Journalism / Content, Marketing, Technical / Development, Trade / Customer Marketing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
More jobs like this
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Consumer Goods jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Fashion & Clothing jobs in London (Greater)
- Junior / Exec Level Retail Trade / Customer Marketing Retail jobs in London (Greater)