Employee Engagement Director
- Contract Type
Our client is a leading creative design & communications agency based in London. With a strong client list among some of the worlds leading Corporate brands, their approach has delivered some outstanding work in the B2B field. Our client is looking to hire a director with agency side employee engagement experience.
End-to-end management of projects.
It’s an all encompassing role. You’ll be managing, both on and offline Employee Communications projects at the highest level, in control from start to successful completion. Although your focus will be Employer Communications, you may have the opportunity to work across our other two specialisms, Corporate and Financial Communications and Brand. We would play to your strengths and at the same time help you develop knowledge and new skills in other areas. Where you’re not so experienced we will help you. It might be challenging, but the results will be very rewarding.
You’ll work closely with the head of Brand at the agency and with other members of the senior team so you will get the opportunity to be involved at the very start of some interesting and leading-edge projects where we’re determining a bespoke approach for a client to address their objectives in the engagement space. Initially, you will be working predominantly with a global financial organisation and be their key day to day contact, as well as with other FTSE 100 or equivalent organisations in time. You will have extensive prior experience of delivering internal communications projects and employee engagement campaigns at this level to provide the highest standards of service. Ideally you will have managed Graduate campaigns, EVP or other attraction, recruitment and on-boarding projects. You will be able to facilitate senior level meetings, articulate your views, recognise what’s important to achieve a successful outcome, add value to the relationship, whilst empathising with clients through the more challenging situations.
In this role, you will be able to develop your skills, work on the development and roll out of one of the largest employee engagement projects at the agency and be responsible for enhancing your knowledge and skills in this area. If you’re interested in this role you’ll be organised, passionate in your approach and proactive in achieving the best results and delivering great client service.
- Ensure client is happy and receiving the highest levels of quality and service
- Deliver profitable projects
- Effective management of the project process, related resource and suppliers
- Day-to-day control and optimisation of team personnel, workload and finances
- Very happy clients - Maintain agency reputation
- Profitable projects - Happy team
- In control at all times - Adding value to client relationship
Your personal qualities and skills
- Significant experience in similar roles and environment - Experienced in delivering campaigns including digital
- Educated to Degree Level or similar - Proven ability to manage people, internally and externally
- Understand the industry and passionate about design - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and expertise in employee communications projects (recruitment, HR, internal communications)
- Organised and can multi task with ease
- Ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Skilled in MS Project/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Apply for Employee Engagement Director
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Research Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Research Advertising / Creative Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Research Design / Branding Agency jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Research Strategy / Innovation / Insight jobs in London (West)
- Management/Mid – Level B2B Research Marketing Agency jobs in London (West)