Head of Digital
Norton Leigh are working with a leading international media agency who are currently looking for a Head of Digital to join their agency and take over the day-to-day operations of a leading client team. The client is highly renowned and desirable fashion brand, and this will be managing that relationship across multiple international markets.
The role of the Head of Digital:
- To be the account lead for the digital team on this fashion client
- Owning and growing client relationship and developing new business opportunities
- Ensure quality control on all digital media output across teams and clients
- Working with channel heads and offering your experience in specific digital verticals
- Being a digital evangelist and ensuring the agency stays ranked at the top of the media rankings
Requirements of the Head of Digital:
- 6 years + experience in media and digital, probably with media agency experience
- Strong background in digital verticals – Search (PPC and SEO), Display advertising, Social media, Programmatic etc.
- Experience of managing large client accounts
- Excellent client leadership capabilities as well as developing existing relationships
- Previous budget management responsibility
The Agency offering:
- Internationally renowned full service media agency with offices in over 50 countries and clients across all major sectors
- Operating within the “international division” responsible for all non-UK campaigns and accounts
- Genuine career progression for senior management both locally and internationally through the agency and extended network
For more information or an informal chat about this role, please contact Glyn at Norton Leigh on 02071833021, email email@example.com, or apply below.
Apply for Head of Digital
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.