CRM and Data Manager - International Education Organisation - London
As part of the global CRM team, this person will take charge of the analysis and segmentation of the database and the optimization and production of ambitious email marketing campaigns.
The role of the CRM and Data Manager:
- Managing a database containing 15 million records
- Analysis and segmentation of the database
- Datamining and scoring in order to identify and target specific segments
- Creation and deployment of testing and optimization campaigns to enhance conversion and retention of customers
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and members of other departments to bring the data to life and produce meaningful and insightful results
The CRM and Data Manager candidate:
- 3 years + in Marketing, with a focus on data and CRM
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL and ESP’s (Silverpop preferable)
- Strongly analytical, Excel black belt
- Project management/ problem solving method of working
- Strong communication skills across international work
This opportunity is perfect for an existing Data and CRM professional who is looking for a very exciting project whereby they can have ownership over the development of the company’s current systems. For more information contact Joe on 02071833021 or apply below.
More jobs like this
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Database Marketing Client Side / In-house jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Database Marketing Education jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Database Marketing Entertainment / Leisure / Sport jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Database Marketing Government / Public Sector jobs in London (Central)
- Management/Mid – Level Digital Database Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
Apply for CRM and Data Manager - International Education Organisation - London
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.