CRM and Data Manager - Global Education Company
Norton Leighs client is a large educational organisation who are searching for a enthusiastic and experience CRM and Data Manager. As part of the global CRM team, this person will take charge of the analysis and segmentation of the database and the optimization and production of ambitious email marketing campaigns.
The role of the CRM and Data Manager:
- Managing a database containing 15 million records
- Analysis and segmentation of the database
- Datamining and scoring in order to identify and target specific segments
- Creation and deployment of testing and optimization campaigns to enhance conversion and retention of customers
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and members of other departments to bring the data to life and produce meaningful and insightful results
The CRM and Data Manager candidate:
- 3 years + in Marketing, with a focus on data and CRM
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL and ESP’s (Silverpop preferable)
- Strongly analytical, Excel black belt
- Project management/ problem solving method of working
- Strong communication skills across international work
This opportunity is perfect for an existing Data and CRM professional who is looking for a very exciting project whereby they can have ownership over the development of the company’s current systems. For more information contact Joe on 02071833021 or apply below.
More jobs like this
Apply for CRM and Data Manager - Global Education Company
Have a Brand Republic Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.