Campaign Management jobs in East Sussex
Found 10 Marketing, Media & Advertising jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Central London
- £30,000 + excellent benefits
If you're a bit of a PowerPoint whizz and love to be super-organised and ahead of the game, check this super job out!
- Based in Colchester, Essex (CO5) - Commutable from London, Chelmsford, Braintree, Witham
- £25 - 30k
A Media Planner / Media Buyer is needed to join one of the largest regional creative agencies outside of London.
- Based in Guildford, Surrey (GU1) - Commutable from Woking, Surrey, Dorking, Godalming, Farnham
- Competitive (DOE)
A Digital Account Director is needed to join a digital and branding agency that specialise in the financial services sector.
- Based in Holland Park, London (W11)
- £45 - 50k (DOE)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Account Director / SAM to join a friendly, top 50 integrated agency based in leafy Holland Park, London.
- £25k (£45k OTE)
Fantastic chance to join a Creative Marketing Agency that have a superb environment & strong growth plans. Massive earning potential and a great team
If you've dabbled in a bit of digital & would love to work as part of a small but successful team, read on!
- Based in Soho, London (W1F)
- £35-40k + Benefits
A Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Producer is needed to join an independent digital agency in Soho.
- Central London
- £30-35k + bonus
Experienced marketing professional with a minimum of 4 years' experience in marketing is needed for a niche Private Wealth firm.
- Central London - Zone 1
- £80-110k + Equity Options, Bonus & Profit Share
Board Level Client Services Director for a leading digital marketing and ecommerce agency based in Central London. Profit share, bonus and equity.
- Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
- £40,000- £50,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits
Nestlé Waters have an exciting vacancy for a Shopper Marketing Manager to support the development of creative shopper marketing solutions.